“Lively. Radiant. Lush… A color of elegance and beauty
that enhances our sense of well-being, balance and harmony.”
Pantone, the color Gods, have announced their color of the year for 2013 ,and it’s Emerald (PANTONE 17-5641). Hopefully this means that it will be a great year for Dream Till Green. I loved the paragraph below and why emerald is a great color:
Most often associated with brilliant, precious gemstones, the perception of Emerald is sophisticated and luxurious. Since antiquity, this luminous, magnificent hue has been the color of beauty and new life in many cultures and religions. Also the color of growth, renewal and prosperity, no other color conveys regeneration more than green. For centuries, many countries have chosen green to represent healing and unity.
Maybe this is why emerald greens have been my favorite color since high school. Sounds like 2013 will bring new luxurious adventures. Here’s how you can inject a little emerald into your life.
2. West Elm Recycled-Glass Jug in Emerald, $19-29
5. Pantone 2013 Color of the Year Mug Emerald, $25
How will you incorporate Emerald into your 2013 life?
- it’s official – pantone’s color of the year for 2013 is emerald! (burnettsboards.com)
- Emerald green is Pantone’s top color of 2013 (trib.com)
- Breaking News: Emerald Named Pantone’s Color of 2013 (theblush.com)